- Weddings must be scheduled through the church office
- Marital counseling must be completed by Pastor if he is to conduct the ceremony
- Facility use is reserved for christian weddings only and is available as outlined in the policy manual
- The sanctuary must be respected; all attire and music must be pre-approved by pastor
- Wax candles are highly discouraged
- There is a fee associated with use of the facility for nonmembers; non-members are charged at a non-member rate.
To contact the church office, please reach out to